Selling probate, trust or conservatorship real estate has its own unique sets of challenges and can be daunting for those who are unfamiliar with the process. At Terra Firma Realty, we believe we should do everything in our power to make things easier for our clients.
Why Choose Terra Firma Realty?
Selling probate, trust, or conservatorship real property (real estate) is not a job for your average Realtor. Most real estate agents are accustomed to selling a property through a traditional sale and do not understand the legal complexities that go into selling a probate, trust, or conservatorship. At Terra Firma Realty, we have the knowledge to help protect you and your interests. Working with Terra Firma Realty has other benefits, too. To highlight a few:
- Court appearances
- Special summons
- Rent controlled properties
- Properties under R.E.A.P.
- Registration with the Dept. of Housing
- Insurance company liaison services
- Resolving code enforcement issues
- Satisfying Dept. of Building and Safety requirements
- Tracking system for correctly submitted documents
- Eviction services through specialized attorneys
- Lockouts and re-keys
- Transferring utilities under broker’s name
- Emergency repair 24/7
- Cleaning and trash removal
- Outstanding glossy print advertising
- Drone photography / videography
- Video tours
- 3D virtual reality tours through Matterport™
- Social media marketing on all platforms
- Professional staging
- High resolution photography
- Email blasts to tens of thousands of buyers, investors, and brokers
- Over 30 years combined
- Over 1,500 properties sold
- We are landlords and property owners
- We are real estate developers
***Most importantly, at Terra Firma Realty, we understand that while we do what we do on a daily basis, this might be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you. We treat you with the respect and understanding you deserve, and always strive to earn your business.