COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Effective marketing and closing commercial real estate deals requires a different set of skills. Some marketing techniques any good commercial firm should be ready to execute at a moment’s notice are as follows:
- Offering Memorandum
This should be fully customized to sell the features specific to the property and be as detailed as possible without releasing sensitive information.
- Pro Forma
Very common with many types of commercial properties (especially large development opportunities) to accurately calculate the property’s uture financial performance.
- Documentation Storage and Conveyance
Commercial real estate files are usually large in nature requiring special software to effectively transfer them to the vetted prospective buyers only (securely). Architectural plans, tax returns, and rent rolls can add up to gigabytes of data and cannot be transmitted via email.
WHY CHOOSE TERRA FIRMA?
- We are commercial property investors ourselves owning $15M in investment properties in the Los Angeles area.
- Members of CoStar TM, a more sophisticated listing service that requires membership dues unlike Loopnet. Real professionals use this service due to its accuracy in representing commercial listings, and its services not being available to the general public or your average residential agent.
- Backed by KW Commercial TM, a multi-billion dollar brokerage and one of the fastest growing commercial real estate companies in the world.
- CCIM TM (Certified Commercial Investment Member), which means we have completed advanced coursework in financial and market analysis and possess extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry. Few commercial Realtors achieve this designation. Having this additional knowledge provides Terra Firma with a competitive edge over other companies.
- Support Companies and Staff – in-house property enhancement team (handymen, gardeners, contractors, etc.), as well as a network of 1031 exchange professionals, accountants, lawyers, etc.