ABOUT THE TEAM
In the early summer of 2016, two real estate agents, Derek Andrews and Tom Struckhoff, met by working on the same deal together. They hit it off and learned that each of them had special skills in different areas of real estate. Then it dawned them- what if they formed a team that would allow their clients to receive expert service no matter what the situation might be?
The rest is history. They gathered up their resources to put together one of the most comprehensive and helpful real estate service in the industry. Terra Firma Realty continues to provide outstanding service to its clients before, during, and after the sale. Derek and Tom always go the extra mile for their clients and provide solutions real estate and non-real estate related.
- Tom Struckhoff is an accomplished Los Angeles Area agent who brings a strategic yet personable approach to the buying and selling process. Tom has worked in every type of business environment from a Dow Jones 50 corporation to a Silicon Beach startup. Drawing from years of experience in sales and management, Tom has built a reputation for his friendly client care, proven ability to negotiate the best possible value whether representing seller or buyer, and assisting his customers until they have completed their transition to their new property. Living in various parts of Southern California for over 15 years has gifted Tom with extensive knowledge of the different cities and neighborhoods across the Greater Los Angeles and Orange County Areas. The types of sales Tom specializes in are single family homes, investment properties, multi-family, commercial-retail, mixed-use, hotels, development deals, and luxury estates.
- Derek Andrews is a Los Angeles native. His family owned a famous jazz nightclub where Derek learned about serving customers the way he would want to be served. Derek carried that attitude with him when he switched to the real estate industry back in 1994. Derek has sold over one thousand properties for a variety of clients – homeowners, banks, lawyers, investors, etc. His clients come back to him time and time again due to his diligent attention to detail and his warm personality. Derek likes to treat each client’s sale or purchase as if it were his own and makes sure no matter whom he is representing, that they are treated fairly and given the best possible deal. With so many transactions under his belt, Derek knows techniques in negotiating and contract writing that few Realtors are familiar with. He is also an investor and landlord himself and can provide firsthand experience to formulate a real estate solution for his clients. Therefore, Derek is an invaluable resource for what we do at Terra Firma Realty.
- Michael Reyes, a Los Angeles native, grew up in the real estate business and has been personally mentored by the Terra Firma team giving him invaluable hands on experience on what it takes to serve excellence to each and every client. Being a UCLA educated and stand out athlete Michael is not new to pressure and competition as he prides himself on fighting for his clients with 24/7 availability. Michael strives to be one of the most successful and hardest working young agents in the Los Angeles community. Using his knowledge and vast network Michael promises his clients he will always get the job done with the utmost respect, honest, and professional manner. With Terra Firma Realty, Michael plans on having continuous success for many years to come and making an everlasting impact on the Southern California Market helping every client reach their California Dream.
- Emma Andersen brings her passion for social media management to the Terra Firma team. Her ability to inherently comprehend the complex nature of digital marketing and strategically align multiple social media platforms make her an invaluable addition to the group. Originally from Denmark, Emma brings her global experience in content production, brand management, and sales. She has a keen sense of online culture and what drives audiences to read more of a piece, or investigate further into a product or service. Emma believes that community engagement and brand consistency/recognition are the most important components in maintaining an active clientele base and creating new business.
- After graduating from Quartz Hill High School, Sean Hoerner entered the real estate business. Dealing with property management and partaking in various classes has helped him advance this field of practice. Three years of experience with real estate has helped Sean achieve an award for leasing agent of the year. Holding the record for leasing the most units has given him courage to join the Terra Firma Reality team and help clients find their dream home. Rehabbing homes and personally flipping houses has given Sean the ability to expand his horizons and explore various options. Alongside helping individuals find the property that fits them, he enjoys the connections he makes with his peers and clients during the process.